What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

I'm addicted to Milk

Chibu

One addiction I have in my life it addiction to taking milk. I have been struggling with cutting it off but it's been very difficult for me. I'm getting fat every day but I still can't help it with my milk consumption. How am I going to beat this addiction to milk?

It's better to be addicted to milk than for you to be addicted to alcoholic beverages or even hard drugs. I was once addicted to smoking and it was very damaging for my health.

I used to drink milk every night before going to bed. It's a good thing in my opinion but it's not like I was addicted to it. I drink tea every morning and I use only milk in my tea. I don't add sugar in my tea as it's milk only for me.

Back