What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

HTML Newbie with Video background problem

calvin

Thanks in advance for all the help I have been struggling with this for a couple of days and I really would like to spend my birthday not suffering through these 4 problems. I am new to HTLM but not completely new to Webdesign, I have a couple of WordPress sites under my belt. With that being said my new site is https://icebreakersx.com and I am sure my problems are nub issues.

Problem one, There is a background video that is supposed to play in the background but as you can see it is not. I have researched quite a bit over the past 2 days and I guess I am not asking the right questions. Here is the code I am using:

<div class="cd-background-wrapper">
<figure class="cd-floating-background">
<div class="base-layer dark-overlay">
<div class="video" data-vide-bg="assets/video/DJPromo" data-vide-options="autoplay: true, loop: false, muted: false, position: 0% 0%"></div>
</div>

The second and third problem is simular but different code, when I click the call to action button “submit questionnaire” and “notify me” after the click it does nothing and the actual code appears, overlayed on the actual button. below is the code for them:

<div class="form-group clearfix">
<button type="submit" class="btn pull-right btn-primary" id="form-contact-submit">Submit Questionnaire</button>
</div>

</div>
<!--end heading-->
<a href="#" class="btn btn-default" data-toggle="modal" data-target="#modal-subscribe">Notify Me</a>
<a href="#" class="btn btn-border open-side-panel">More Information</a>
</div>

The last problem is pure inexperience. I am trying to gather information from a survey and create a contact list for my review and not sure how to do it. I am attaching my PHP. Thanks again

Back