What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

How to use variables in an SAP mail template

Chaga

Hello everyone,
Just a heads up, I have absolutely no experience in HTML, but my company has SAP business by design installed, and they asked me to create a rule whenever a PO is issued, to send an email to the concerned parties.
Problem is, the interface requires a template file in html to be attached, and I have absolutely no clue how to make one.
I created a test file in word, and saved it as htm just to test the workflow, but now I need to create a very simple template that will display:
Purchase Order ID: (#1)
Approver: (#2)
Order Status: (#3)

As you can see from the screenshot, SAP provides the tools to select fields to assign to the variables (in my case #1, #2, #3)
So my question is, how do I get on creating this template, and is it possible to do in MS Word, or do I need to install additional software?
Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Sap.jpg
    Sap.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 1
Back