What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

How to use Canva?

Heatman

A friend of mine told me about Canva recently saying that it's a good place for a beginner to kick start his road in graphic designing. I'm looking for tips on how to start it out. Any good recommendations on how to start out using Canva?

Benefits of Canva:

• Pre-sized social media images.
  • Designer type templates get your graphics started.
  • Lots of size and shape options.
  • Search for stock images and pay a small fee to use – or use the free stuff.
  • Save your images to edit or download later.
  • Easy to make multiple, similar graphics from a template.

This is a complete tutorial for all beginners on Canva. I'm very sure that it's something that's very useful. Take your time to study with it very well. Good luck.

This is a complete tutorial for all beginners on Canva. I'm very sure that it's something that's very useful. Take your time to study with it very well. Good luck.

Thank you for taking the time to get this video tutorial on how to use Canva. I have never used the software for any graphic design work because I'm more into using Photoshop. I'm very well going to give it a try.

A friend of mine told me about Canva recently saying that it's a good place for a beginner to kick start his road in graphic designing. I'm looking for tips on how to start it out. Any good recommendations on how to start out using Canva?
I just use Canva for my practical training and it's very good. If I want to do any major work using Canva, it's going to be with the paid version of the software. It's as good as Photoshop too.

I have been looking for a backup alternative graphic design application which I'm going to be using with Photoshop and it looks like Canva is going to be that backup. I'm going to learn how to use it watching this video.

Thanks for sharing!

Canva is a graphic design platform that allows users to create professional-looking designs without any prior design experience. It offers a wide range of features, including templates, fonts, images, and tools for editing and formatting text. Canva is available for free, but there is also a premium plan that offers additional features and assets.
Even though Canva is a great graphic design tool, it doesn't give more like what I get from using Adobe Photoshop. Canva is good but Photoshop is better.

I found out about Canva myself just over a year ago when someone who I met in video game content creation and streaming told me about it as it would have been a way for me to create videos due to my PC not being able to run the software I was using anymore to edit videos.

I have since used it for so much more from videos to images for forums, websites, content creation and such and I love it, couldn't be without it now.

Back