What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

How to improve site traffic?

Hello everyone!

I'm new when it comes to creating websites and blogs. I am fond of visiting sites and blogs and I would like to start a blog of my own. I think the hard part of creating and maintaining a blog is the traffic. Without traffic, there will be no revenue for the site.

Can you share some tips on how to improve or increase the traffic that comes to your site?

Thanks!

Well you need to decide how you want people to find you. Do you want them finding you via other websites and other communities, or do you want them finding you via search engine queries? If it's the latter, you need to focus on building a website with content that users will search for and want to find. If it's the former, you need to network and build connections with other blogs.

You can improve your traffic in many ways, here I have shared the most important three methods
1. optimize your site for search engines and increase your search engine ranking
2. promote your site on social media
3. promote your website through profile link and signature links on forums.

1. Advertise. This one is so obvious, we're going to look at it first. ...
  2. Get Social. ...
  3. Mix It Up. ...
  4. Write Irresistible Headlines. ...
  5. Pay Attention to On-Page SEO. ...
  6. Target Long-Tail Keywords. ...
  7. Start Guest Blogging. ...
  8. Invite Others to Guest Blog on Your Site.

Back