What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

How do you create a web page using HTML?

haimen

Hey Guys

I am new in the field of web design and development. While exploring my field, I have come to know about HTML. As you know, HTML is a markup language that is used to create web pages. It stands for Hyper Text Markup Language. It is made up of elements that are represented by tags. These tags are enclosed in angle brackets. The tags give structure to the web page. As this language is very important in web development, I want to learn it. I have found HTML courses on Udemy and I want to ask certain questions about HTML learning.

First I want to know "How do you create a web page using HTML?"

What are the differences between HTML5 and (pre-5) HTML?

How do I learn to code in HTML?

Are Udemy courses with the time and money?

Which are the best websites or resources for studying HTML except for Udemy?

As I am new in the field with less budget, where can I find deals or discounts for HTML learning from Udemy? Is there any website that offer coupons or deals for HTML learning from Udemy or other reliable institutes?

Hey Guys

I am new in the field of web design and development. While exploring my field, I have come to know about HTML. As you know, HTML is a markup language that is used to create web pages. It stands for Hyper Text Markup Language. It is made up of elements that are represented by tags. These tags are enclosed in angle brackets. The tags give structure to the web page. As this language is very important in web development, I want to learn it. I have found HTML courses on Udemy and I want to ask certain questions about HTML learning.

As I am new in the field with less budget, where can I find deals or discounts for HTML learning from Udemy? Is there any website that offer coupons or deals for HTML learning from Udemy or other reliable institutes?

Hey Guys

Hey Haimen

I am Syma, a computer programing expert. Here is the reply to all your questions. Hope it will be helpful, and you get what you are looking for.

1) There are a few different ways to create a web page using HTML. One way is to use a text editor to write the HTML code for your web page.

Another way to create a web page is to use a web authoring tool. These tools usually have a graphical interface that allows you to create and format your web page without knowing HTML code.

2) HTML5 is the latest version of HTML. It includes new features like video and audio elements, a better form control system, and support for local storage. Pre-5 HTML does not include these new features. The two versions are incompatible, so you will need to update your code if you want to use HTML5 features.

3) There are a few different ways you can learn to code in HTML. You can either read a book or take an online course. If you want to learn HTML quickly, I recommend taking an online course. It will allow you to start coding immediately and see results more quickly.

Once you have learned the basics of HTML, you can move on to learning CSS and JavaScript. These two languages will allow you to create more complex websites and web applications.

4) If you want to learn how to write HTML code, there are plenty of resources available online and in books. Some famous resources are W3Schools, Codecademy, and Lynda.com. These resources will teach you the basics of HTML code and how to write it. However, if you want to learn more about HTML5 and how to use it to create web pages, you might consider taking a Udemy or edx course.

5) I have mentioned above the websites and resources I deem to be the best for studying HTML, except for Udemy. These resources will be very helpful in your HTML learning journey.

Yes ofcourse, plenty of websites offer deals and discounts on HTML learning from Udemy. You can simply Google it and you will find many such websites. However, we cannot vouch for these websites' authenticity. But one website that helped me get discounts on my HTML learning from Udemy was https://www.coupongot.com/ . They offer exclusive deals and discounts on various online courses, including HTML courses from Udemy. You can check it out and see if it helps you. Hope this was helpful!

Hey hope you are doing good
There are so many ways you can develop a page in HTML
1) Take the proper course and understand the basics of HTML
2) Hire a freelancer, someone who is an expert in HTML website development
3) hire a professional mobile app development company, That can create your website as well as a mobile app which is too much required these days

Back