What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Dream Car

bienn05

What is your dream car? I want to have a Chevrolet Camaro someday. I am starting to earn now for this car. I really want to have it since I saw it in the movie Transformers. How about you? What is your dream car?

My dream car is a Toyota Land Cruiser, even the 90's models will do. I saw that this was listed as the most reliable car, still running good even with its 700 k mileage. It's good for long distance trips, the parts are easy to buy, and the comfort of riding it is really legendary. This beauty does not really cost as much as the luxury cars and one can easily spot for a bargain price for the second-hand ones.

My dream car is the Lamborghini Veneno, it is a limited production sports car based on the Lamborghini Aventador and was built to celebrate Lamborghini’s 50th anniversary. Lamborghini built just five examples of the Veneno. This car is nothing but a dream for me.

My dream car is Lamborghini Any kind of Lamborghini it okay to me. I hope my dream will come true. But I think it was really impossible lol.

It's Phantom. I do not really like modern cards, I am a fan of luxury cars. I know I can't afford it at the moment but I am working on it maybe when I got rich and found a better job.

I've always loved Toyota product ever since I was a kid and till today it is still my favourite brand of car and if I'm choosing my dream car, it is going to be Toyota Highlander 2021 model.

Back