What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Do you play PC or Console games?

Console. I know PC is better, I just prefer consoles. I'm not a fan of KBM and like the one-fits-all of consoles. I know if I buy a game, I can run it; for instance.

I play video games both on PC and console because I have both of them. But my favourite platform for playing video games will always be on PlayStation 5 console.

I find it very difficult to cope with playing video games on PC but I have managed to play some like The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt, Gears of War 5.

My favourite playing platform is console and I'm a Playstation fan. I'm playing on Playstation 5 now.

I play games more often on console than I do for PC or mobile.

I have a PlayStation 4 and a Xbox series X which I use for my video gaming.

I personally play PC games in my spare time.When I come back from work,or when it comes to weekends,I love to play PC games as I loved playing them when I was a kid.I am currently playing CS:GO and PUBG on my PC.

Do you play games and what games are your favorite?
I play both PC and console video games. Although, I play more on my Playstation 4. PC games are very good especially some of the RPG's out there. I'm looking forward to getting my PS5 soon.

I play video games on both my PC and console too. But I play more on my Playstation 5 console. It's only video games that are best played on PC that I don't play on my console. Also, games that I want to have modded, I play them on PC.

As much as I do have a PC that can play PC games it is getting quite old so it can not play the most recent PC games which is a shame. I much prefer to play console though as I know that I will be able to play even the latest games on my console without the worry of my PC being too old. I am a huge Xbox fan so it would definitely have to be Xbox that I play on.

I play more video games on my PC because I enjoy modding most of my games. It's very difficult for you to mod games on consoles. But I play some games on my Playstation 5 too. In fact, I enjoy playing games on both PC and consoles.

I personally play PC games in my spare time.When I come back from work,or when it comes to weekends,I love to play PC games as I loved playing them when I was a kid.I am currently playing CS:GO and PUBG on my PC.

I'm all the way in for console video games. I've played on PC too but I find playing using keyboard and mouse very stressful. I feel more comfortable with console controllers.

I play my video games on both my PC and Xbox Series X console. I'm thinking of getting Playstation 5 soon as possible. I need to experience playing on PS5.

Back