What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Did PHP Kill ASP?

Renowned

I have a book about ASP that I bought a long time ago because I saw it cheap, second-hand. I dig it out the other day and was browsing through it but can't see anything in there that PHP couldn't make a better job of.

Does ASP still have its uses?

We are glad to welcome you in the video section about the USSR ussr video . The plots of the film magazine told about the Soviet Union, about the Soviet republics, cities of the USSR, their inhabitants, about the past and present of the country, about the development of industry, agriculture, education, medicine, culture, sports and other achievements of the USSR . The best Soviet stage - songs of the USSR. Video for the best Soviet songs hits of performers and groups Soviet cinema provides an opportunity to look into the past and look at people who have a completely different system of values and who are surrounded by a completely different objective material world.

Back