What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Custom HTML for my business

Hello, I am trying to figure out a way to add a kind of "shopping cart" to my business website. What I would like is for particular distributors of my products to be able to log into a subdirectory of my site where their respective discounts are applied to the pricing. They would then be able to build an order which would then be sent via email to our sales department without the need for "checking out" or paying until the order can be completed and ready to ship, which sometimes takes several weeks. Thanks in advance for your help...

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble creating custom HTML for your business. It can be a daunting task, but it doesn't have to be.

The first step is to decide what type of HTML you need. Are you looking to create a website, a web application, or something else? Once you have a clear idea of what you need, you can start researching HTML tutorials and resources to help you get started.

Once you have a basic understanding of HTML, you can start to create your own custom HTML. You can use HTML editors like Dreamweaver or Notepad++ to help you write and edit your HTML code. You can also use frameworks like Bootstrap or Foundation to help you create a responsive design.

Finally, you can use HTML validators to make sure your code is valid and error-free. This will help you avoid any potential problems when you launch your website.

I hope this helps you get started with creating custom HTML for your business. Good luck!

Back