What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Are you always late? or are you always on time?

I hate being late for anything. It's disappointing when you're late. I would rather come too early than come late. It makes you look like you're not serious at all.

I'm not going to lie, I have been late in school when I was still a teenager. I can't help it because I always come to school late on several occasions. As for appointment, I don't come late.

Whenever I have an appointment to keep, I try as much as possible to maintain to time because I don't like to be kept waiting for long whenever I have something to discuss with anybody. Once you delay more than 30 minutes in appointment I'm going home and that's final.

Time management is important to our everyday life because it is not a special resource that one can store or save for later use and everyone has the exact same amount of time each day. Most people think and feel that they have so much to do and not enough time. I consider myself as being late for there are times that I want to arrive to a destination just in time or at the last minute. Some people likes to be late for some reason. for example in an event or a party some may arrive early with excitement and some prefer to be late, makes them feel there are fireworks when they arrive like some sort of VIP.
I don't like being late for any kind of appointment that I have with anybody but in a situation whereby traffic will delay me, I will make sure that I update the person the situation on ground so that he or she will know why I am being late.

Time management is important to our everyday life because it is not a special resource that one can store or save for later use and everyone has the exact same amount of time each day. Most people think and feel that they have so much to do and not enough time. I consider myself as being late for there are times that I want to arrive to a destination just in time or at the last minute. Some people likes to be late for some reason. for example in an event or a party some may arrive early with excitement and some prefer to be late, makes them feel there are fireworks when they arrive like some sort of VIP.
I'm always on time in the appointment meeting that I have with anybody because I am punctual. Whenever you are punctual with people, they will always have good respect for you which is why I always try as much as I can to be punctual in keeping time.

I'm always on time, if I have a place I need to be or an event to attend I just automatically get restless and I would want to get ready and be on way without wasting any more time.

Back