What's new

Welcome to HTML Forums! 👋

Create a free account or log in to ask questions, share code, and connect with other developers.

Recent content by Ezra

  1. Ezra

    What's your Favorite Movie?

    Avengers : Endgame Iron Man Dark Knight Rises Those 3 are my favourite movies.
  2. Ezra

    Best websites for watching live football

    I'm currently using Sporty Live TV for all my football streaming and I don't have to pay for any subscription fees whatsoever. It's so smooth for streaming.
  3. Ezra

    How do you like to do your shopping?

    I normally restock every two weeks and it's why I don't buy everything in bulk. Except for things I need to use immediately, they are what I buy very often.
  4. Ezra

    How is the weather in your area

    It's currently raining now and I'm enjoying it because the weather have been so hot throughout the day. We needed this rain so badly.
  5. Ezra

    What is the Best Musical Instrument

    I love drums 🥁 so much. They are my favourite musical instruments. I know how to play drums since I was as young as 10 years old.
  6. Ezra

    Anthony Bourdain dead at 61

    Let me manage to say rest in peace Anthony Bourdain because I hardly wish anyone who committed suicide well. They are weaklings.
  7. Ezra

    Google music discontinued

    Honestly, I was so disappointed when the news broke this was happening unfortunately we can't stop it. I'm just happy we have Spotify now.
  8. Ezra

    What's your favorite series on Netflix?

    This TV show was lit 🔥. I enjoyed watching it so much I had to binge watch everything all at once.
  9. Ezra

    How do you save your money?

    I bury all my money in the ground 😅😅😅.. I'm just kidding. Everything is saved in my bank account and also in cryptocurrency.
  10. Ezra

    What is your biggest fear?

    I've been lonely all my life. I feel so lonely all the time and I don't want to die feeling this way. This have been my biggest fear in life.
  11. Ezra

    Offline or online jobs?

    I love working online but I can't depend on it full time because jobs are harder now with so many people jumping into the freelancing pool. I need a more steady offline job to combine too.
  12. Ezra

    What's your favorite MS application?

    Honestly, I don't have any personal favourite. As long as each one of them helps me get my jobs done, they are all my favourite because I can't do without each and every one of them.
  13. Ezra

    What do you do when a code is giving you issues?

    If I've tried everything within my power to crack it and it's not coming through, I would just have to outsource it even though that's the last thing I want to do.
  14. Ezra

    How do you stay motivated to keep working?

    I have to stay motivated to work because I don't have any choice not to. I don't have a second who can help out and I don't like outsourcing my jobs because I hate sharing money I charged for it.
  15. Ezra

    What work tools and setups are required for every developer?

    I agree with you on having an ergonomic chair because the developer tend to sit down a lot, so a chair which is going support his posture very well is very important.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

  • Wide/Narrow view

    You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

    Grid view forum list

    You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

    Picture grid mode

    You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

    Close sidebar

    You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

    Fixed sidebar

    You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

    Close radius

    You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

  • Choose the color combination that reflects your taste
    Background images
    Color gradient backgrounds
Back