What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Youtube Likes Service

I am thinking of setting up a way to make money from liking people's Youtube videos for them. I have multiple email addresses as it is. I have built them up over the years. Do you think that Youtube will fail to count anyone who pays me to like their videos if all of the likes that I sell to them come from my IP address, but from multiple email accounts? Or will it be ok still. I would love for this method to work. Thanks for any advice guys.

I don't think Google (therefore YouTube) check IPs for multiple accounts, so I believe you're be good to go. It's actually a good idea since YouTube 'Likes' are pretty much just a number.

Hey. Thank you for responding :)

My plan was to put a gig up on Fiverr and offer up a certain amount of likes for youtube videos. But after doing a little bit more research I have discovered that Youtube have been deleting people's videos and stuff like that because they have purchased views and comments, and likes off of people who have posted gigs on Fiverr. It sucks; I thought that I was onto something with the likes service, but Youtube find another ay to ruin my money making opportunities.

Thanks for your response anyway though Wrong.

Guess I was...
* Puts glasses on *
Wrong.
YEAAAAAAAAAAH!

Stupid memes aside, sorry to hear that. I didn't know YouTube actually took their likes/dislikes system seriously. Facebook has to do some learning methinks.

To the best of my knowledge, Youtube has a sophisticated method of weeding out unnatural views and likes. So if it's all coming from one IP address, I have big doubts that it would work. Also, usually Youtube won't count a view or a like unless the video has been watched until the end, so even if it would work, you'd probably have to watch a video multiple times for the multiple votes to count. But as I mentioned, I'm not entirely sure, so you may just want to test it out first so you could see it for yourself. Good luck!

I wouldn't pay anyone to Like my YouTube videos. It defeats the purpose of YouTube. And really does nothing honestly for your niche or market.

Dang. Sorry to hear that it didn't work out for you. I am sure there are people out there who would pay for this service.

Why though Linda? It's already determined the likes you get won't be genuine. Just bots or whatever. Kind of makes you a dishonest businessperson I think.

Just google around to see if there are some any Youtube guides available for you to read. But, if you are ever going to start up the business again, feel free to PM me because I am somewhat interested!

The only information I have been able to find that somewhat relates to this is here:

https://support.google.com/youtube/troubleshooter/2991876?hl=en

It says:
Sometimes you might see that the video viewcount isn’t showing all the views you expect. Video views are algorithmically validated to be fair to both content creators and advertisers and maintain a positive user experience. This process assures that the video views are quality views and discards the low quality playbacks.

We want to make sure that all views are validated so during this process the views update less frequently and might occasionally freeze above 300 views to assure quality view count. This is the normal operation in YouTube videos.

The process they use to determine "quality views" remains a mystery. If anyone discovers more info, please share.

There are many services offering this cheaply (Vagex comes into my mind first), so you would have to be really innovative or cheap to stand out. But good luck, it's a great thing you decided to make some money online!

Google algorithms and Youtube algorithms are both watchful. Security is tight. You are talking billion dollar businesses. They frown upon buying likes. If they think you are buying OR selling likes then your account is subject for deletion, as I understand it. They consider the buying and selling of likes. And good old Matt, tends to put a stop to such thing. I would be very careful if you choose to do it, because it could break your whole plan down all together.

I don't think Google (therefore YouTube) check IPs for multiple accounts, so I believe you're be good to go. It's actually a good idea since YouTube 'Likes' are pretty much just a number.

I have seen lots of updates in recent time which should mean that it is better checked than taking out time to assume that they really check it at all.

I don't know if it's possible for you to make money from YouTube by reacting and engaging in other people's content because it doesn't work like that to the best of my knowledge.

I don't know if it's possible for you to make money from YouTube by reacting and engaging in other people's content because it doesn't work like that to the best of my knowledge.
This is exactly what I think too. It's the YouTube channel owner that makes money from your reaction on his contents and not the other way around.

Back