What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Web design questions

relusadi

I have recently developed an idea for a website I was wanting to create. I can’t find much on the topic of social media website design, and I have very limited knowledge in python,

so I felt as though my best course of action would be to hire a programmer to create the website for me.

That’s the background, so my questions are:

• how much would an average social media website cost to make? To maintain?
  • given the situation, is hiring a programmer what I should do? Are there better alternatives?
  • approximately how much of an investment would be needed to make something functional, and if, say, Google Adsense is being used, at what point would revenue begin generating? When would the revenue surpass the investment?

I have recently developed an idea for a website I was wanting to create. I can’t find much on the topic of social media website design, and I have very limited knowledge in python,

so I felt as though my best course of action would be to hire a programmer to create the website for me.

That’s the background, so my questions are:

• how much would an average social media website cost to make? To maintain?
  • given the situation, is hiring a programmer what I should do? Are there better alternatives?
  • approximately how much of an investment would be needed to make something functional ideas for great website layouts, and if, say, Google Adsense is being used, at what point would revenue begin generating? When would the revenue surpass the investment?
I really appreciate any help in the comments, thank you all!

If you're looking at hiring a programmer to do all the job, you should make sure to hire someone who knows exactly what he's doing. If it's possible to get one from recommendation, that's going to be a lot better. On the budget, you should be looking at $1500 upwards.

Back