What's new

Try Best OST to PST Converter Software

sethwest81

One and only best OST data converter for doing the OST data recovery and conversion is InQuit OST to PST Converter. This OST converter Software automatically scans the corrupt and deleted OST files items in one go and move for conversion them into PST file. This tool can also help you recover and convert password protected files and encrypted files. You can convert the recovered OST data into formats like PST, EMLX, vCal, vCard, MBOX, EML, and MSG etc. This is built on highly advanced algorithms which make this very reliable and best tool to use. You can convert 30 emails for free with the help of this tool.

Read More Info: https://www.inquitsoftware.com/en/ost-to-pst-converter.html

Kevin Colin

if you are facing problems in exploring your files from OST to PST then I would like to mention this OST to PST Converter tool this tool is the perfect solution for your migration data problem I used this tool when I had the same issue and got accurate results you should also try this tool you can download the software

dssiamadoma

Recently updated third-party tool of KDETools for OST to PST Converter is processed to convert data from the Offline OST file to Outlook PST file format without any difficulty. Before finishing conversion it displays the preview of the OST mailbox and converts the data into a newly created file that is PST. you can export your one as well as more than one OST file along with email, inbox, sent the item, delete an item, draft, contact, calendar, outbox, notes, contact, task, attachment (To, Cc, From, Date, Time, Subject, Object, and Bcc).

With Demo version of the software, you can Convert OST to PST Outlook up to 30 items per folder. To export all the converted items, you would need to purchase full version of the software.

More Info-
ost to pst converter software

step-4.png

praveendixit

Download MailsDaddy OST to PST converter programming for fixing various OST mailboxes and to transfer OST mailbox information to PST, MBOX, RTF, EMLX, EML, HTML, MHTML, and MSG file formats without losing any single piece of the unique database. Get more information from the official website.

peechosmith

I would suggest you to download the OST to PST converter. This software helps you to convert your OST messages into PST file or it converts complete folders. This software is safe and secure. It provides you some important features. This software also provide demo version for testing this software. With demo version you can export 30 items from every folder.

More info- Convert OST to PST Outlook

Step 1: Steps to Convert OST to PST Manually
Start Outlook on your system.
Now, go to the ‘Open and Export’ button in the panel.
Press on the ‘Import and Export’ option.
Double-click on the ‘Export’ tab.
Click on the ‘Next’ option.
Now, just choose the OST items that you wish to export to Outlook PST file type.
Press on the ‘Next’ button.
Browse the items at the location on your system.
Press on ‘OK’.