What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Problems uploading pre-made PLR to server, Please help!

Bobed

Ok, so here's what is going on, I have a bunch of pre-made PLR that I have purchased in the past, that i have recently upload to my server, but after I upload it, and share it out, it doesn't load properly, no pictures, but it loads properly on my own laptop and phone, nomatter where i am located. I honestly feel i am doing everything right, as far as using Kompozer and uploading files with Filezilla. I have spent hours and days researching and trying different things to solve this problem and I just can't get to the bottom of it! The last thing I have not checked, is something to do with permissions in WordPress. But I don't know. Getting very frustrated! This is probably an easy fix for most on here. I'm fairly new to all this stuff, learning as I go. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Bob

Ok, so now I noticed that if I put my html web address in a Facebook post, and then later on, click on it , it dosen't load properly,no img.
But if I open in Chrome, it loads perfectly! What Is Going On!?
Someone Please!?

Back