What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

My footer doesn't appear in another color than my body page

Thibault1992

Hi everybody,

I get this problem. I set my body's background color of my page in black. The header, the section and the article are in black which is exactly what I want. The problem is that I don't get changing the background color of the footer of this page which I wish putting in white. This footer contains a Newsletter form.

Firstly, I tried changing the color of the different sections of my page and I succeeded it. But when I tried just for the footer, it didn't work.

Do you have any ideas to solve this issue ? This is the HTML code I used.

</article>
</section>

<footer id="Newsletter">
<h1>Subscribe to the newsletter</h1>
<form method="post" action="traitement.php" />
<p><label for="Name">Name</label> : <input type="text" name="Name" id="Name" placeholder="My name" size="30"></p>
<p><label for="Name">Email adress</label> : <input type="email" name="Email" id="Email" placeholder="My email" size="40"></p>
</form>
</footer>

</body>
</html>

Thank you very much
Thibault

Back