What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Green Hosting

Jasonn

Anyone use it? Do you think it's good? Is it a scam to prey on environmental types? I mean, do you really think it makes a difference?

Oh, by the way, some have commented the price is higher than usual. Nonetheless, they have budget deals.

I've never used Green hosting for the first time and I don't really think I am going to be checking their services out because I am very much more comfortable with making use of Namecheap. Hostinger is another option to use as well.

I have not used Green Hosting. The first hosting service I used was Godaddy but I had to change it immediately because their services was very poor with a lot of down time. I'm using BlueHost now.

I have used Green Hosting Services for a while in the past but at one point, I had to drop their services. I moved onto BlueHost services and later down to Namecheap.

Anyone use it? Do you think it's good? Is it a scam to prey on environmental types? I mean, do you really think it makes a difference?

Oh, by the way, some have commented the price is higher than usual. Nonetheless, they have budget deals.

I haven't used this company's hosting services. They seem to be well above my hosting a service budget. It's the reason why I'm making use of Namecheap. They are cheaper and very good.

SiteGround have been the only hosting service company I've been using their hosting services for years. I don't have any business with Green Hosting. Then might be good but I'm not interested.

I don't know much about the services you enjoy when you pay for green hosting and I don't really understand the difference in the services when compared to other kind of hosting. I would do appreciate if you would throw more light to explain it for me.

Back