What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Free Bitcoins per 5 minutes

albino

<a href="http://www.freebiebitcoin.com">Earn free bitcoin</a>
Hello cashpesa I was wondering if what is Coin mining? Because I've seen so many ads about Bitcoins and websites that offers free registrations to earn some money in it, is it really true or they just wan't your funds on it? I am planning to join but I'm afraid that my expenses will be greater than what I earn from it.

I have tried so many things like this and they haven't paid out. They start by giving you a decent amount at a time but the closer you get to withdrawing, the harder it is to get anything. People have wasted years doing them and still haven't withdrawn.

The chances are, even if you do get to the limit, they won't payout. So few will actually reach it that there won't be enough of a voice to raise suspicion.