What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Does Anyone Know of any Legit Contest Sites?

neP0

I work in CPA, so I'm fully aware of a lot of the scams out there. That being said, I have been trying to find a legitimate contest website for a while now. I always seem to be greeted with CPA offers in disguise. Any ideas?

Well, if you're in the UK and don't mind spending a little then https://www.nitrouscompetitions.com/ is your friend. They are well-established, reputed and legitimate. Their tickets can cost up to £20 each but their prizes are prestigious; Ferraris, Lambos, superbikes, 50k cash etc.

The guy who runs it drops the prizes of himself and always does little videos to post on his Facebook. Good luck, god speed and enjoy.

There's quite a few listed on this blog post here. Be careful though, although a lot may seem legit, they could well be well-hidden scams. The internet is rife with such crap.

Some of the best Legit Contest Sites are:

1. Giveaway Frenzy
2. Sweepstakes Lovers
3. The Balance Everyday
4. Contest Girl
5. Sweeties Sweeps

Some of the best Legit Contest Sites are:

1. Giveaway Frenzy
2. Sweepstakes Lovers
3. The Balance Everyday
4. Contest Girl
5. Sweeties Sweeps
I have used only Giveaway Frenzy and The Balance Everyday. They are very good options but I haven't been lucky to win any of their contests. I'm thinking of joining some survey website to make money from it.

There's a contest that's going to be held on peakforum.net soon. You check in on the forum from time to time. Once the contest is announced, you can join it and see if you can win it.

Back