What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Do you like to see Trump contest in the next election?

Bisola

I'm of the opinion that Trump was removed out of office by rigging the election. There was no way Biden beat him because of the bizarre way the election ended. Biden haven't been good in office since he was elected.

Trump is 100 times better than Biden. America have been a hell hole ever since Biden took office. I can't wait for next election to start so we can vote him out of office.

If there is another politician that is better than Donald Trump, I would like to see him contest and win the next presidential election of the United States of America. But in a situation whereby there is no one who is better than him, I would like to see him back in the office.

I am already tired of our politicians because all of them always end up being the same thing with how they treat their citizens that voted them into power. Look at how the economy is right now with everything being expensive especially with the gas price.

Back