What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Clickbank Review anyone?

Melvin

I have a feeling that clickbank shaves its affiliates off commissions. They have a ridiculous return rate simply because half the products on there are complete trash, and thier payout terms are terrible. Is it NET 30?

So my question is...what is your experience with clickbank? Did you have a good one, a bad one, or is it just "meh" for you?

I have a feeling that clickbank shaves its affiliates off commissions. They have a ridiculous return rate simply because half the products on there are complete trash, and thier payout terms are terrible. Is it NET 30?

So my question is...what is your experience with clickbank? Did you have a good one, a bad one, or is it just "meh" for you?

If you would like to get into affiliate marketing then I would suggest that you do not go with Clickbank. I would suggest going with Amazon, or going with a dating affiliate, because the dating niche converts well - or so I have heard. I once posted my Clickbank product link on a social networking site and the first person to comment on the link told me that the link looked suspicious. When I posted my Amazon affiliate link, nobody was alerted or suspicious, because they already know Amazon as a brand, and Amazon are well trusted.

Clickbank sell digital products, but I find that tangible products that have to be shipped convert at a much better rate. Also, a lot of clickbank's product landing pages, look like scams.

I know someone who is getting a lot with clickbank lately but not as an affiliate. He gambled on becoming a merchant and it worked! His strategy include making very high quality video sales letters and through that a lot of affiliates have been promoting his products. You might want to try that out! :)

I tried to mess around with this for a bit, was not to succesfull though it's to oversaturated if you ask me.

Oversaturated? That wasn't the impression that I got from Clickbank at all. I find that a lot of the landing pages from the sites that you are expected to promote look like scams, and because of that I have absolutely no idea how anybody gets any sales and makes any money from clickbank. Although Clickbank is legit, to the average person who does not know much about internet marketing and affiliate programs, Clickbank comes across as dodgy as hell. I wasn't shocked that I wasn't getting many clicks or purchases with Clickbank. Amazon is a different story though.

I don't really have a good experience with click bank. Just like you said, a lot of products are just a lot of junk. The bad thing there is really A LOT of that junk there and it is really hard to find a good product that someone would buy. I know that I would not like to buy any of that products. The best thing you can do is to sell your own product.

I've had some success with Clickbank, by that I mean I've gotten a couple of purchases, but it took way too long and took a bit too much effort than I was prepared to spend on it. I don't know if Clickbank really shaves off their statistics or something like that, I guess we may never know, but a lot of people seem to have some good success with it so I'm guessing it at least works if you know how. As for my personal experience, I'd rate it as "meh", not for any particular reason though other than it's just not for me.

I think clickbank is the most profitable and highest paying affiliate marketing site in the web. But you cannot just sell something that easy. It requires large amount of effort and motivation to do this kind of business.

Well, this is informative! My friend and I have just started a business and were planning to take go for Adwords Marketing in order to make it more famous among people by advertising it online and on social media. I will have to look out for an affordable one because rate definitely matters.

It is better to use the affiliate program of individual websites instead of using the ClickBank. You will get a better return without paying a third party commission.

Back