What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Building My First Website

harebrainedknits

Okay, so I have a handle on basic html and am learning CSS and would like to build my first site. I want some great graphics to go along with it. I've already created a banner, logo (handrawn converted to vector), and found textures for the site. Is there any other graphics that need to be created or is the rest basically built with the code?

I think that should do. Unless you'd like to use images as buttons for navigation and other areas that need buttons. But you never can be sure if the images are enough, if you don't already have a plan drawn for the website or know the picture of what you want exactly. However, if there is more need for graphics, I guess you'll just make it along the line.

Personally, I don't really worry myself with graphics at the start. I make them during the build.

Back